Corporate & B2B: EMPLOYERS Website
EMPLOYERS Insurance Group partnered with Defero to completely redesign and rebuild their website in order to increase highly-qualified leads, improve the company’s overall digital presence and improve the user experience by providing seamless navigability and useful content.
About the Client
For over a century, EMPLOYERS has been providing America’s small businesses with cost effective workers’ compensation insurance. With its emphasis on financial stability and fast, efficient claims service, EMPLOYERS now serves clients in 42 states and the District of Columbia. EMPLOYERS remains focused on keeping America’s Main Street businesses not only working, but working safely.
- Build a website with seamless design and intuitive functionality
- Increase volume and quality of leads
- Raise brand awareness before, during and after site launch
Through its custom website construction strategy, Defero worked closely with EMPLOYERS to completely design and develop a modern website meant to significantly improve user experience, increase business and support the brand’s marketing strategy and digital presence. Based on UX/UI research and the ongoing needs of the brand, Defero found the perfect balance of intricate design and significant results. Throughout the seamless development process, the final product exceeded expectations and marked the debut of a new, highly-effective “Request a Quote” widget. The EMPLOYERS website is now the hub of the brand’s overall marketing strategy.
- Full-surround tracking capabilities of the user journey and site experience due to the intelligent architecture that Defero created
- Increased traffic to content due to the new, consumer-focused structure, which has assisted in the brand SEO presence
- Superior mobile experience, which is implicative for today’s small business owners