Account CoordinatorPosition: Account Coordinator
Compensation: Competitive salary DOE, Health, Dental, Vision, and matching 401k benefits, 3 weeks PTO, generous paid holiday schedule, automobile allowance, mobile phone allowance.
Education: BS in Marketing, Advertising or related field, 2 or more years of experience in an account or project management role in an agency or client environment.
ABOUT OUR AGENCY:
Defero is a digital marketing agency with headquarters located in Phoenix, AZ. We help brands create meaningful offline and online conversations with their customers. Current clients include local, regional, national and publicly traded entities across a wide spectrum of industry verticals. Each of our clients expects us to move the business needle towards their stated goals.
The Account Coordinator is an essential role within the Account Management team at Defero. The Account Management team is the lifeline of the agency and holds all client related communications and coordination of client deliverables to ensure all are in line with the client’s expectations. The Account Coordinator will report to the Account Manager and support all Account Managers. You are the liaison between Account Management and the internal teams of digital strategists, designers, and developers. The Account Coordinator is a master of time management, written contracts and communications with both internal teams and eco-partners thus requiring impeccable organization and communication skills.
The Account Coordinator will be responsible for managing billing, cost and price structure, working in a robust project management software system, and building and maintaining client relationships. The Account Coordinator may also be enlisted to assist the Agency Xperience team on several projects or specific tasks.
- Support the Account Management team on numerous client initiatives, including project and budget management and organization.
- Balance and prioritize multiple projects and team requests at any time while working within the scope of each project. Ability to stick to a timeline and manage teams around the timeline.
- Contribute (writing/editing) internal and external documentation including proposals, Statements of Work, award submissions, instructional materials, and Marketing Communications resources
- Client communication, both written and verbal. This includes weekly Friday Recaps to brand teams, as well as weekly status agenda updates.
- Continuous growth of digital marketing knowledge through self-education, research, and development
- Project management through Trello (includes continual maintenance of projects within Trello)
- Regular attention to Workamajig organization, set up, assigning team members, and clean up of tasks
- Complete understanding of client billing (includes monthly billing reviews, alignment doc reviews, Forecast Document reviews).
- Social Media Content Approval Process, including sending social calendars to clients, gathering feedback from clients, making sure feedback is in Kontentino, assigning tasks to internal teams as needed, routing social back to clients until final approval is gained.
- Other duties as assigned
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Outstanding organizational skill
- Impressive project and resource management
- Proven ability to multi-task
- Capacity to lead or operate with a certain level of self-sufficiency when necessary
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent leadership skills
- Ability to speak in front of a group and lead the conversation
- Liaison between account management teams and other internal service teams
THE REAL REAL:
The Account Coordinator position is an integral cog in the Account Management machine. Our Account Coordinators must be intelligent, efficient, self-sufficient, proactive, and take direction well. AC’s must have excellent writing skills, note taking skills, and organizational skills. They also have to love leadership, ownership, and be a little bit crazy. We move fast; ACs must move faster to support the Account Management team as best they can. It’s an incredibly fun and rewarding job with exposure to all major accounts in the agency.
CULTURE IS EVERYTHING:
Work hard, play hard is so cliché; but we are incredibly driven, and incredibly fun people, so maybe we can throw it out there one more time. We’re all on each other’s team and support one another fully. We love food. We love to dance. And we are incredibly passionate about strategic, integrated marketing (read: we’re kind of dorks). We hate divas, egos, and bad attitudes, so negative Nancys need not apply.
- BS in Marketing, Advertising or related field.
- 2 or more years of experience in an account or project management role in an agency or client environment.
- Proficient in MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- An impressive history of project and resource management.
- Demonstrated background with strong initiative and utilization of downtime for company improvement and assisting others.
- Accountability; taking responsibility for yourself, your team and the agency.
- Strong desire to work as part of a team.