Account CoordinatorPosition: Account Coordinator
Compensation: Competitive salary DOE, Health, Dental, Vision, 3 weeks PTO, generous paid holiday schedule, mobile phone allowance, full-time in-office position, Weekly work-from-home Fridays.
Education: BS in Marketing, Advertising or related field, 1-2+ years of experience in agency preferred
The Account Management team is the lifeline of the agency and holds all client related communications and coordination of client deliverables to ensure all are in line with the client’s expectations. The Account Coordinator will report to the Account Director, Client Services and support account team. You are the liaison between Account Management and the internal teams of digital strategists, designers and developers. The Account Coordinator is a master of time management, written contracts and communications with both internal teams and eco-partners thus requiring impeccable organization and communication skills.
The Account Coordinator will be responsible for managing billing, cost and price structure, working in a robust project management software system, and building and maintaining client relationships. The Account Coordinator may also be enlisted to assist the Agency Xperience team on several projects or specific tasks.
- Support the Account Management team on numerous client initiatives, including project and budget management and organization
- Balance and prioritize multiple projects and team requests at any time while working within scope of each project. Ability to stick to a timeline and manage teams around the timeline.
- Clearly understand client initiatives, sensitivities, and desires in order to achieve accurate project deliverables
- Contribute (writing/editing) internal and external documentation including proposals, Statements of Work, award submissions, instructional materials, and Marketing Communications resources
- Client communication, both written and verbal. This includes weekly Friday Recaps to brand teams, as well as weekly status agenda updates.
- Attend client meetings and calls as needed (not in duplicity of Account Manager role)
- Continuous growth of digital marketing knowledge through self-education, research and development
- Social Media Content Approval Process, including sending social calendars to clients, gathering feedback from clients, making sure feedback is in Kontentino, assigning tasks to internal teams as needed, routing social back to clients until final approval is gained.
- Other duties as assigned
- BS in Marketing, Advertising or related field
- 2 or more years of experience in an account or project management role in an agency or client environment.
- Proficient in MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Impressive history of project and resource management
- Demonstrated background with strong initiative and utilization of downtime for company improvement and assisting others.
- Accountability; taking responsibility of yourself, your team and the agency
- Strong desire to work as part of a team