Advertising Specialty SalesPosition: Advertising Specialty Sales
Compensation: Competitive Salary & Commission plan as you transition to a healthy commission only plan. Health, Dental, Vision, and matching 401k benefits, 3 weeks PTO, generous paid holiday schedule, automobile allowance, mobile phone allowance.
Education: BS in Marketing, Advertising or related field. Or, a minimum 2 years of experience selling advertising specialty products or a related marketing product.
ABOUT OUR AGENCY:
Defero is digital marketing agency with offices located in Phoenix and Reno. We help brands create meaningful offline and online conversations with their customers. Current clients include local, regional, national and publicly traded entities across a wide spectrum of industry verticals. Each of our clients expect us to move the business needle towards their stated goals.
DeferoSwag is a promotional products distributorship that works side by side with Defero to provide promotional products support as well as functions independently to grow business in the promotional products industry vertical.
The Advertising Specialty Salesperson plays a key role at DeferoSwag. The salesperson is the lifeline of the distributorship and holds all client related communications and relationship building to ensure all are in line with the client’s expectations. The salesperson is responsible for bringing in new clients and new orders. You should be a master of sales calls, crm planning, time management, product proposal creation, written and verbal communications and practice impeccable organization skills.
The salesperson will work closely with an internal customer service representative who will assist you with product research, proposal recreation, order placement with manufacturers, order input, order management, client billing, reporting, and maintaining client relationships.
- Make cold sales calls to bring in new clients and new business.
- Build relationships with our clients to encourage a long-term client relationship.
- Participate in client meetings and calls as requested.
- Work closely with your customer service representative for numerous client needs such as product proposal creation, order placement, order follow-up, system order entry, else.
- Proactively work with client and vendor partner to satisfy all client needs to facilitate accurate and timely deliveries.
- Quickly remove any obstacles that may hinder job production.
- Increase your knowledge of the advertising specialty industry through self-education, research and development, trade show attendance, etc.
- Ensure all client orders, billings and collections are made completed in the required timelines.
- Cold call sales diligence is a must.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Proven ability to multi-task with accuracy.
- Capacity to lead or operate with a certain level of self-sufficiency when necessary.
- Problem-solving skills.
- A proven ability to think proactively.
- An innate ability to move product and issues along for success resolution.
- BS in Marketing or 2 years of experience selling advertising related products.
- Proficient in MS Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel).
- History of successful sales experience.
- Demonstrated background of strong initiative.
- Accountability; taking responsibility of yourself, your team and your distributorship.