Agency Xperience StrategistPosition: Agency Xperience Strategist
Compensation: Competitive salary DOE, Health, Dental, Vision, and matching 401k benefits, 3 weeks PTO, generous paid holiday schedule, mobile phone allowance, automobile allowance
Education: BS in Marketing, Advertising or related field, 3+ years of experience in a project manager, client engagement management role in a digital agency or client environment
ABOUT OUR AGENCY:
Defero is a digital marketing agency with Headquarters in Phoenix, AZ, and representation in Reno, NV and Stamford, CT.
Defero helps brands create meaningful offline and online conversations with their customers. Our current client roster includes local, regional, national and publicly traded entities across a wide spectrum of industry verticals. Each of our clients expects us to move the business needle towards their stated goals.
As Defero grows, we are looking for the right people: those that think strategically on behalf of our clients, our projects and our agency. From the detailed work associated with a particular client deliverable to the macro strategies associated to the big picture goals of a brand, and everything in between; we want smart people that will fit into our culture who are willing to embrace what it means to be a “Deferoan.”
The Agency Xperience Strategist owns agency project management. From the small process related projects that are managed by our account teams through to the technical project implementations run by our technical PMs, the Agency Xperience Strategist will drive the organization toward success as we deliver solutions that are on time, on budget and exceed client expectations. You should be a well-versed digital strategist that can help client services team members see opportunities within a client’s account and understand how to best utilize a client’s budget to work towards a stated objective.
This involves tuning and directing internal process and documentation, resource management through “traffic”, facilitating company and client priorities, and other related duties to ensure the best interest of all roster accounts. The Strategist works closely with all departments to ensure documentation is maintained and followed, facilitate scheduled deliverables, ensure deadlines are set and achievable and assess resource/client risk for contingency planning or additional communications/expectation settings with the client.
- Strategizes on the best use of client funds for maximum results across all digital medium platforms and tools.
- Works with all functional teams (Client Services, Development, Creative, Content, and Media to prioritize competing priorities and resource conflicts to achieve client goals.
- High-level management of all project scheduling, scope(s), budget and capacity planning.
- Clearly understands where to apply time resources and clearly understands where not to apply such.
- Accountable for tracking and reporting of budgets throughout the lifecycle of each project.
- Works with internal teams and clients at the onset of projects to understand high-level goals to help drive efficient project planning, management, and risk assessment.
- Holds regular project check-ins with Account Coordinators and Client Services to assist with any process or other project management related needs regarding routine projects managed by these resources.
- Holds regular project check-ins with Development and Project Coordinators regarding the heavier development related projects and assist in facilitation.
- Day-to-day project task management assistance as needed.
- Prioritizes and expedites ad-hoc client requests as needed and required.
- Attends key initial client kick-off meetings or other strategic agency/client meetings such as yearly planning, quarterly summits, etc.
- Facilitates and attends internal project kick-off meetings.
- Understands and always takes action within the best interest of the client.
- Manages eco-partner sourcing and logistics.
- Provide insight on process improvements or resources/tools opportunities sourced naturally or as suggested by other departmental managers.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Exceptional when working directly with clients or with internal teams – problem solver that can understand the request presented and work through solutions for optimal outcomes.
- Outstanding organizational skills.
- Impressive project and resource management.
- Proven ability to multi-task.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent leadership skills.
- Ability to speak in front of a group and lead the conversation.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Self-motivated, quick and assertive.
- Maintain strong working relationships with team members and with clients.
- Knowledge of basic project financial management.
- Ability to manage a diverse project load.
- Recognize areas to increase efficiency and contribute solutions.
- CULTURE IS EVERYTHING:
- Work hard, play hard is so cliché; but we are incredibly driven, and incredibly fun people, so maybe we can throw it out there one more time. We’re all on each other’s team and support one another fully. We love food. We love to dance. And we are incredibly passionate about strategic, integrated marketing (read: we’re kind of dorks). We hate divas, egos, and bad attitudes, so no ivory towers here.
- BS or BA in Marketing, Advertising or related field (minimum of a 4 year degree).
- 3+ years of project management in a digital agency or client services environment.
- Strong background with project management concepts, methodologies, and tools.
- Experience in managing large projects with a multitude of moving parts.
- General understanding of all agency departments and role.
- Experience managing internal AND client teams as necessary.