Agency Xperience StrategistPosition: Agency Xperience Strategist
Compensation: Competitive salary DOE, Health, Dental, Vision, and matching 401k benefits, 3 weeks PTO, generous paid holiday schedule, mobile phone allowance
Education: BS in Marketing, Advertising or related field, 2-3+ years of experience at a digital agency, or in a digital strategist-type role
We are seeking a seasoned associate with experience in various forms of digital strategy, account planning, and client budget building. This role will be a key member of our Agency Xperience team – which is a critical layer at the agency. The AX Strategist is tasked with engineering and architecting client engagements to accomplish specific client goals and objectives.
- Strategizes on the best use of client funds for maximum results across all marketing platforms and tools.
- Works with all functional teams (Client Services, Development, Creative, Content, and Media) to prioritize competing priorities and any possible resource conflicts to achieve client goals.
- Owns and evaluates overarching strategy and continually examines client engagements to determine if Defero is meeting and/or exceeding client objectives.
- High-level management of all project scheduling, scope(s), budget and capacity planning.
- Clearly understands where to apply time resources and clearly understands where not to apply such.
- Accountable for tracking and reporting of budgets throughout the lifecycle of each project and/or client engagement – ensuring Defero’s efforts are in scope.
- Maintains an intimate understanding of how agency teams work with one another and how the agency operates as a whole.
- Prioritizes and expedites ad-hoc client requests as needed and required.
- Attends key client meetings or other strategic agency/client meetings such as yearly planning, quarterly summits, etc.
- Understands and always takes action that are in the best interest of the client.
- Provide insight on process improvements or resources & tools opportunities sourced naturally or as suggested by other departmental managers.
- Possesses the ability to create and build client engagement and budgets that utilize the agency’s costing formula.
- Clearly understands the holistic picture of how to strategize solutions that map back to client objectives.
- Demonstrates exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Practice gaining clarity when requests are not clear – ask questions.
- Possesses outstanding organizational and project prioritization skills.
- Proven ability to multi-task.
- Self-motivated, quick and assertive.
- Ability to manage a diverse workload.
- Be a leader of less experienced personnel and co-workers.
- Be a capable speaker in front of a group and lead conversations.
- Maintain a positive and cooperative personality that fits into the Defero culture and contributes to its growth.
- Be a problem solver.
- Exude a consummate professionalism with clients, vendors, and colleagues.
- Document time within Defero tracking systems.
- Travel as required to client meetings, events or other out of the office activities.