ClickDimensions / Email Marketing SpecialistPosition: ClickDimensions / Email Marketing Specialist
Compensation: Competitive salary DOE, Health, Dental, Vision, and matching 401k benefits, 3 weeks PTO, generous paid holidays, automobile allowance, mobile phone allowance
Education: BS in Marketing, Advertising or related field, 1-2+ years of experience with email marketing execution
We are seeking an associate with prior experience in executing email marketing campaigns on ClickDimensions. This individual knows their way around this ESP like the back of their hand and loves the thrill of hitting the ‘send’ button. The Email Marketing Specialist is tasked with deployment planning/strategy and all stages of the email production process after receiving assets from our creative team. We’re looking for someone who’s comfortable with segment management, Q/A testing, and deployment of emails to large audience sizes.
- Effectively and efficiently operates in ClickDimensions in all facets of the platform.
- Perform day-to-day email marketing activities inside ClickDimensions including, but not limited to email template creation, email campaign set-up, testing and deployment.
- Manages the revision/feedback process and implementation upon testing.
- Facilitates proper list segmentation planning, design and creation of applicable lists. Also facilitates accurate importing of contacts as necessary.
- Ensures proper subscriber targeting on all email deployments, including one-off and ongoing automated campaigns.
- Knows basic HTML to manipulate email assets when/as necessary.
- Handles A/B testing for various elements such as subject lines/content/etc.
- Sets up and manages automated workflows to ensure all is running as planned.
- Maintain compliance with email marketing regulations such as CAN-SPAM and GDPR.
- Sets up and maintains subscriber preferences and the data collected therein.
- Reports on performance of email deployments and interpret results to tell a cohesive story to the client at the predetermined cadence.
- Have a clear understanding of the clients’ goals and how your efforts directly correlate.
- Demonstrate exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Practice gaining clarity when requests are not clear – ask questions.
- Possess outstanding organizational and project prioritization skills.
- Proven ability to multi-task.
- Self-motivated, quick and assertive.
- Ability to manage a diverse workload.
- Be a capable speaker in front of a group and participate in conversations.
- Maintain a positive and cooperative personality that fits into the Defero culture and contributes to its growth.
- Be a problem solver.
- Exude a consummate professionalism with clients, vendors, and colleagues.
- Document time within Defero tracking systems.
- Travel as required to client meetings, events or other out of the office activities.