Facebook Advertising Campaign Manager & Media BuyerPosition: Facebook Advertising Campaign Manager & Media Buyer
Location: Phoenix, Arizona
Compensation: Competitive salary DOE, Health, Dental, Vision, 3 weeks PTO, generous paid holiday schedule, mobile phone allowance, Currently full-time work-from-home during COVID, Weekly work-from-home days during non-COVID times
Education: BS in Marketing, Advertising or related field, 1-2+ years of experience in agency preferred
You are a paid social media expert who excels at developing, optimizing and communicating best-in-class digital strategies across paid social, and enjoy bringing campaigns to life for your clients. Primarily work in Facebook & Instagram Ads Manager (experience with Twitter ads & LinkedIn ads is a plus).
- Develop, optimize, test, and maintain paid social advertising campaigns.
- Understand client goals and how to maximize those measures of success through tactical strategies, technologies, and analysis of data.
- Create and deliver effective media plan details for paid social advertising campaign efforts.
- Set-up promoted paid social posts, including coordination of assets between creative team, copywriting team, client services team, and client partners.
- Brainstorm and research targeting and copy ideas for specific campaigns.
- Helping with pixel set-ups and any other ad account related issues.
- Experience with Google Tag Manager, Google Analytics and Google Data Studio are a plus.
- Ability to provide monthly reporting on all social media programs and platforms with strong documentation skills.
- This person can take direction well, take ownership of their body of work, and be accountable for any and all executional aspects that fall within their realm. This person has an extremely high attention to detail, as the majority of their role lies in outward execution – making the work for our clients consumer-facing in multiple ways.
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- 1-2+ years of experience in Paid Social from an agency.
- Experience in web analytics, ad tracking, and other biddable media a plus.
- Strong working understanding of the Paid Social Advertising industry and platforms.
- Proven ability to understand high-level client goals and how they translate into paid media strategy when applied via online technologies.
- Understanding of broader media planning and buying – to ensure integration and coordination with wider media objectives occur.
- Technical background a plus (conversion tagging, FTP, HTML, SQL, etc.) with extensive knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills and attention to detail.
- Must be well organized and timely in your responses.
- You must possess strong time management skills…and understand priorities.
- Strong initiative; a self-starter who proactively seeks out improvement opportunities.