Paid Social Media SpecialistPosition: Paid Social Media Specialist
Compensation: Competitive salary DOE, Health, Dental, Vision, and matching 401k benefits, 3 weeks PTO, generous paid holidays, automobile allowance, mobile phone allowance
Education: BS in Marketing, Advertising or related field, 1-2+ years experience in agency preferred
You are a paid social expert who excels at developing, optimizing and communicating best-in-class digital strategies across paid social and enjoy bringing campaigns to life for your clients.
- Develop, optimize, test, and maintain paid social advertising campaigns.
- Understand client goals and how to maximize those measures of success through tactical strategies, technologies, and analysis of data.
- Create and deliver effective media plan details for paid social advertising campaign efforts.
- Set-up promoted paid social posts, including coordination of assets between creative team, copywriting team, client services team, and client partners.
- Brainstorm and research targeting and copy ideas for specific campaigns.
- Ability to provide monthly reporting on all social media programs and platforms with strong documentation skills.
- This person can take direction well, take ownership of their body of work, and be accountable for any and all executional aspects that fall within their realm. This person has an extremely high attention to detail, as the majority of their role lies in outward execution – making the work for our clients consumer-facing in multiple ways.
- This role will act as a social media community manager, monitoring Facebook, Instagram and all social channels and will respond to inquiries or complaints and needed as per guidelines established with brands the agency represents.
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- 1-2+ years of experience in Paid Social from an agency.
- Experience in web analytics, ad tracking, and other biddable media a plus.
- Strong working understanding of the Paid Social Advertising industry and platforms.
- Proven ability to understand high-level client goals and how they translate into paid media strategy when applied via online technologies.
- Understanding of broader media planning and buying – to ensure integration and coordination with wider media objectives.
- Technical background a plus (conversion tagging, FTP, HTML, SQL, etc.) with extensive knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills and attention to detail.
- Must be well organized and timely in your responses.
- You must possess strong time management skills…and understand priorities.
- Strong initiative; a self-starter who proactively seeks out improvement opportunities.