Account ManagerPosition: Account Manager
Location: Phoenix, Arizona
Compensation: Competitive salary & official title (DOE), Health, Dental, Vision insurance, 3 weeks PTO, generous paid holiday schedule, hybrid work schedule with WFH Fridays, matching 401-k (after one year of service).
Education: BS in Marketing, Advertising or related field, 3+ years’ experience in client facing role in agency or client environment, with digital/interactive/integrated marketing experience is a must.
As an Account Manager, you have the proven expertise in all account management responsibilities and are focused on providing strategic leadership for assigned accounts, ensuring overarching client needs are being met while looking for opportunities to build the business. This position requires impeccable communication, a strategic vision, and ability to lead others. You are the liaison between the client and the internal teams of media strategists, designers, and developers, so your timeliness, responsiveness, flexibility, and accountability make you a rock star. Sound like you? Let’s chat!
- Build multi-level, strong & trustworthy client relationships with assigned client portfolio.
- Oversee and manage all aspects of assigned Client’s engagement with Defero.
- Continuously monitor current scoped engagements and immediate adjust where needed.
- Maintain knowledge of all aspects digital marketing including SEO, paid media, website development, email marketing, social media, analytics & tracking, & brand and creative development which enables you to effectively lead engagements.
- Architect & shape Client’s marketing strategy and evaluate Defero’s performance against outlined goals & objectives.
- Identify clear marketing KPIs and work with internal teams to develop the best strategic approach to accomplish Client goals.
- Drive new business growth within assigned accounts by identifying additional revenue generating opportunities.
- Attend client meetings & calls as the leading member of the client services team.
- Create appropriate and applicable internal & external documentation (instructional documents, proposals, SOWs, forecast reports, etc.).
- Work with clients, agency partners and internal teams in a professional and timely manner.
- Demonstrate the ability to multitask and manage multiple clients and multiple projects.
- Exhibit the desire to continuously increase knowledge of the digital landscape through self-education, research and development.
- Exemplify accountability; have desire to take responsibility for yourself, your team, and the company.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to dissect client’s challenges and communicate them to internal teams with proactive and actionable next steps.
- High working knowledge of digital marketing (SEO, paid media, website development, email marketing, analytics & tracking, etc.).
- Wicked-awesome organizational skills.
- Strong time and project management skills.
- Excellent presentation skills with the ability to command a room.
- Ability to read an audience and reshape a conversation on the fly.
- Demonstrate strong initiative; a self-starter who proactively seeks out improvement opportunities.
- Illustrate a strong desire to work as part of a team.
- Previous agency experience is a must.