Interactive Agency InternPosition: Interactive Agency Intern
Compensation: Competitive hourly salary DOE
Education: BS in Marketing, Advertising or related field, or Sr. Level college close to graduation. Past experience at an advertising agency helpful but not necessary.
ABOUT OUR AGENCY:
Defero is a digital marketing agency located in Phoenix, AZ. We help brands create meaningful offline and online conversations with their customers. Our current client roster includes local, regional, national, and publicly traded entities across a wide spectrum of industry verticals. Each of our clients expect us to move the business needle towards mutual goals. And we like to think this is a pretty rad place to work!
An Interactive Agency Intern will work to support our Client Services and Agency Xperience teams. Primary responsibilities could include a number of critical activities such as copywriting (internal and for clients), documenting meeting minutes, editing/reviewing content and client-facing deliverables, conducting research, and general administrative tasks. Defero understands that any successful internship is mutually beneficial for both the employer and the intern. As a result, Agency interns will work with nearly every employee at Defero in order to experience how our interactive agency functions.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Outstanding organizational skills.
- Past customer service type work experience.
- Proven ability to multi-task.
- Capacity to lead or operate with a certain level of self-sufficiency when necessary.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- A desire to learn and grow.
- A propensity to be self-driven and disciplined in learning a new craft.
- BS in Marketing, Advertising or related field, or Sr. Level college close to graduation.
- Past experience at an advertising agency helpful but not necessary.
- Letters of reference attesting to your positive work habits and honest character.