Agency InternPosition: Agency Intern
Compensation: Academic credit could be available depending on your educational institution. As this is a paid position, compensation ranges from $15-$18/hour DOE.
Education: BS in Marketing, Advertising or related field, or Sr. Level college close to graduation. Academic credit could be available depending on your educational institution. This is a paid internship.
An Agency Intern at Defero balances modesty, humility and ability to work in teams, with the knowledge that he (or she) is a rockstar. An Agency Intern could be responsible for a variety of critical activities such as content management, copywriting (internal and for clients), research, analytics, and general administrative tasks. Defero understands that any successful internship is mutually beneficial for both the employer and the intern. As a result, Agency interns work with nearly every employee at Defero in order to experience how a digital agency functions.
- Put your thinking cap on and participate in brainstorming sessions to develop outside-of-the-box strategies and ideas for clients.
- Research for both internal and client related topics – and present research to applicable team members, casually of course.
- We want you to grow and learn, so part of your job is doing just that. Improve your existing knowledge and acquire new skills through self-education, research, and working alongside some of our Defero Superstars.
- Keep an eye on industry trends, and give us your personal insights.
- Gain experience with client communication via email, phone and in-person.
- Perform general administrative duties as you assist Defero’s Sr. Management Team as assigned.Great verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to perform at a rapid, agency pace
- Research and analytical skills
- Excellent multi-tasking/priority-sorting skills
- Knowledge of Word, PowerPoint, Excel, etc.
- Strong work ethic: proactive, positive, enthusiastic and eager to learn
- Sense of humor is required
- Junior/Senior level students
- Marketing, business communications students preferred
- Minimum GPA of 3.0
- Active participation in professional organizations is preferred
- Ability to conduct himself/herself in a professional manner
- Up to 30 hours per week
- Familiarity with the terms Meta, Pinterest, TikTok, Google Analytics, GA4, CMS, GTM, etc.