Paid Search & Analytics SpecialistPosition: Paid Search & Analytics Specialist
Location: Phoenix, Arizona
Compensation: Competitive salary DOE, Health, Dental, Vision, and matching 401k benefits, 3 weeks PTO, generous paid holiday schedule and mobile phone allowance
Education: BS in Marketing, Advertising or related field, 2-3 years experience in agency preferred
Defero is looking for a Paid Search & Analytics Specialist to join our Digital Media Team. Because our work moves at such a quick pace, we need someone who can plug-and-play – essentially, we need you to hit the ground running. Projects will span across multiple verticals and include work on brands with large and small advertising budgets. You will manage the implementation of tracking results for all marketing channels via Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager and any other tracking tool that helps record and improve KPIs.
Our digital media campaigns range from paid search, paid social, online native, display & video placements. You will need to provide insight and analysis of campaign performance on scheduled and ad-hoc basis. Possess excellent tactical written and verbal communication skills to complete daily tasks and dive into performance. Being able to pivot and assist with paid social, paid search and programmatic management and optimization is a major plus!
Here are a few attributes about you that really appeal to us:
- You’ve done this before – you have experience in Paid Search, Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager.
- While capable of getting your hands dirty on a regular basis, you know how to use industry tools to build efficiencies into your work. That keeps you out of the weeds and more focused on business outcomes, and constantly on the lookout for new strategic opportunities.
- You have experience setting up custom variables, lookup tables, triggers, tags, and diagnosing issues in Google Tag Manager
- You know the ins and outs of Google Analytics. Enhanced ecommerce tracking, goal settings, filters, domain referral exclusions and account linking are nothing new to you.
- You have knowledge of the standard KPIs for most marketing channels.
- Examining the details and staying highly organized – always – is baked into your DNA. You pay attention to details while not losing focus on the bigger picture.
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- 2-3 years of experience with Google (and beyond) site tracking programs. Preferably at an agency.
- Attention to detail and ability to juggle multiple campaigns, budgets and tasks.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills internally and with clients. You must make the complex simple.
- Strong account management skills to make sure tasks are delivered to clients with high quality and accuracy.
- Statistical and analytical competency. Pivot tables do not frighten you.
- Technical background a plus (conversion tagging, FTP, HTML, SQL, etc.) with extensive knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
- You’re a tactical implementer and know how to make big ideas come to life in small ways.
- Possess a natural curiosity about social and digital media. Early adopters wanted.