The biggest after party in all of golf
What is the Coors Light Birds Nest?
The Coors Light Birds Nest is a 4-night concert series best known for its party atmosphere and top-tier entertainment. This event takes place annually during the PGA Tour Waste Management Phoenix Open and is hosted by the Thunderbirds Charities, a non-profit organization. The majority of ticket sales go to support organizations that assist children and families in Arizona.
Take center stage
We connected with concertgoers and drove up performance by building a strong fan base through social media platforms.
Promoting Ticket Sales & Awareness
Defero launched a 5-month campaign on Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, Spotify, TikTok, and Twitter to promote ticket sales and bring awareness to the event. In doing so, the following campaign elements were executed:
- Creation of custom Reels/TikToks based on current trends
- Showcased images and videos from prior years to build excitement
- Social giveaways & public events
- Live event coverage
Expanding Our Reach
We worked with influencers to help promote the giveaways that were taking place.
- With minimal investment, our paid efforts drove 50,500 impressions and reached 20,000 individuals.
- In total, our influencer content drove 18,000 total engagements on Instagram.
- Entries drove 20,000 engagements.